The board is responsible for all that concerns the association. It is responsible for the long term strategy of the association and fulfills this task in two ways:
- By own effort, moving mountains behind the scenes.
- By guiding committees, the board would not be able to do all work without the committees. They are guided to make sure that long term goals are achieved.
Currently the board consists of five members:
- Jorrit Hoekstra - Chairman
- David Evers - Secretary
- Nick Richter - Treasurer
- Lieuwe Schoppers - External Affairs
- Daan Loohuis - Vice Chairman
The previous board consisting of Reinier van Dijk (left), Paul Kemper (middle) and David van de Fliert (right)